GMMI does not require you to provide Personal Information to access any portion of our public website. Only Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us is collected. GMMI maintains physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information. Personal Information collected via GMMI Sites may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, and/or job title
- Unique identifiers and preference information marketing preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, or navigation and clickstream behavior
GMMI may collect, keep, and use Personal Information obtained through the Sites to provide you with access to the Sites. This information may be collected when you:
- Create an account with GMMI
- Request a product demo or receive information about our products
- Request customer or technical support
- Apply for employment
- Request to be contacted, i.e. through our website or at exhibitions
- Receive our products or services
Basis for Using Personal Information
- For establishment or performance of a contract – The use of Personal Information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us or your insurance provider has with GMMI.
- Legitimate interests – GMMI may use Personal Information for our legitimate interests to improve our products, services and website content and for administrative purposes.
GMMI markets in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, email marketing campaigns. We may use your Personal Information to inform you of other products or services offered by GMMI. We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer’s lists to third parties. In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other affiliate companies that work on our behalf.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on your browser and the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject all browser cookies. If you configure your computer to block all cookies, you may disrupt certain web page features and limit the functionality we can provide when you visit or use our Sites. If you block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking that we have described in this Policy will stop. Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked.
How Long We Keep Information
GMMI will retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary for legitimate business purposes.
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information matters to us. For this reason, GMMI has physical, technical and administrative controls in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. GMMI evaluates these safeguards on an ongoing basis to help minimize risks from new security threats as they become known. However, as is the case with all websites, GMMI is not able to guarantee security for data collected through our Site.
You may contact us at any time to request access to or rectify your Personal Information. You also have a right to the objection to or restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability, when applicable. If GMMI has processed your Personal Information based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw it at any time. To exercise your rights, please write to us at the contact information provided below. Please note that additional information will likely be requested from you in order to honor the request. If you receive any marketing email from GMMI, you may request to have your Personal Information removed using the unsubscribe link, or reply email address, provided within the content.
Processing of Personal Data
The subject matter and duration of the processing ofPersonal Information by GMMI is set out in contractual agreements with its clients.
Heart Transplant Innovation: New ‘heart in a box’ technology provides gift of life to Arizona man, as couple prepares to celebrate 50-year anniversary
Toll-Free (in the U.S. & Canada): 800-682-6065